|Professionals Edge Hill – Property Management Program
Your biggest and strongest asset, Real estate, is the linchpin of every investment portfolio. Real estate represents security and stability; however, these fundamentals don’t just happen for you. Successful real estate is only as good as the quality of its management.
When you invest in shares or bonds, you are investing in the future growth and earnings of a business enterprise. Your investment is entrusted to the professional management of the company. When you invest in real estate, the capital growth and income you will receive will depend upon the skill of those who manage it. Their skill decides the future capital gain and income of your investment. And just as you entrust your other investments to the day to day management of professionals so it is with real estate.
Capital growth and income through real estate doesn’t just happen! Real estate management involves dealing with people who use, rent or occupy your investment. People have to be managed just as much as variations in relative property values, maintenance and legal matters.
“Tenants cause day to day problems, not bricks and mortar. Successful, hassle free property investment depends upon successful management of tenants.”
What we will do for you!
• Appraise the rental value of your property.
• Put up a For Lease sign.
• Advertise your property.
• Show the property personally to prospective tenants. We do not hand out keys!
• Conduct thorough reference checks on tenants.
• Inspect your property prior to occupancy, taking inventory of furniture, fittings and accurately record the condition of your property.
• Arrange execution of the tenancy agreement.
• Lodge bond monies according to statutory requirements.
• Regularly inspect your property during the tenancy and forward written reports.
• Keep you informed of maintenance required and arrange repairs on your behalf.
• Closely supervise rent payments and collect arrears.
• Arrange payment of rates, insurance and other expenses relating to your property.
• Pay rent proceeds monthly and/or mid monthly to you directly or deposited into your designated bank account.
• Provide a monthly Property Management Statement itemising income and expenditure.
• Provide a full Financial Year Summary itemising and summarising income and expenditure for the entire year.
• Review the rent rate regularly, recommending increases where possible to keep pace with the market.
• Insurance can be organised through our competitive insurance brokers.
• Provide the right professional advice regarding property investment and management, free of charge.
• Recommend the best time to make improvements to your property to maintain earnings.
“Your investment is our investment. We will look after your property as though it were our own.”
To discuss the management of your investment contact our large Property Management Team:
Professionals Edge Hill
120 Collins Avenue
Edge Hill, Cairns, QLD 4870
P: 07 4037 9379
F: 07 4053 3203
A/H: 0407 102 103